* To talk about past events e.g: Yesterday I went to the park
* To talk about past habits e.g.: When I was young, I visited my grandma every sunday
Form:
AFFIRMATIVE
☺ + conjugated verb in the past tense + ...
Example: I broke the window.
NEGATIVE
☺ + DID NOT (didn't) + verb (in base form) + ...
Example: You didn't have to cut me off.
QUESTIONS
DID + ☺ + verb (in base form) + ...?
Example: Did she go to the cinema with you?
Now let's practise!!
"Because You Loved Me"
CELINE DION
For all those
times you stood by me
For all the truth that you _______ me see
For all the joy you _______ to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I _______ in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never _______ me fall
You're the one who ________ me through it all
For all the truth that you _______ me see
For all the joy you _______ to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I _______ in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never _______ me fall
You're the one who ________ me through it all
You _______ my strength when I _______ weak
You were my voice when I couldn't _______
You were my eyes when I couldn't _______
You _______ the best there was in me
________ me up when I couldn't reach
You _______ me faith 'cause you believed
I'm everything I _______
Because you loved me
You gave me wings and made me fly
You _______ my hand I could touch the sky
I _______ my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I _______ your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't _______ that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was _______ by you
Chorus
You were wlasya there for me
The tender dwin that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my efil
You've been my rinspoiaonti
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a rebtet place because of you
Chorus
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario