Second Conditional is back!
BOYFRIEND
Justin Bieber
If I _____ your boyfriend, I’d never let you _____
I can take you places you ain’t never been before
Baby take a chance or you’ll never ever know
I got _____ in my hands that I’d really like to _____
Swag swag swag, on you
Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue
I dunno about me but I know about you
So say _____ to falsetto in three two
I’d like to _____ everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you
If I _____ your boyfriend, never let you _____
Keep you on my _____ girl, you’d never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I _____ your boyfriend, I’d never let you _____, I’d never let you _____
Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you _____
I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe
I don’t never wanna fight yeah, you already know
I am ‘ma a make you shine bright like you’re laying in the _____
Burr
Girlfriend, _____, you could be my girlfriend
You could be my girlfriend until the ---- _____ ends
Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and
Voice goin _____ on this hook like a whirl wind
Swaggie
I can take you places you ain’t never been before
Baby take a chance or you’ll never ever know
I got _____ in my hands that I’d really like to _____
Swag swag swag, on you
Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue
I dunno about me but I know about you
So say _____ to falsetto in three two
I’d like to _____ everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you
If I _____ your boyfriend, never let you _____
Keep you on my _____ girl, you’d never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I _____ your boyfriend, I’d never let you _____, I’d never let you _____
Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you _____
I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe
I don’t never wanna fight yeah, you already know
I am ‘ma a make you shine bright like you’re laying in the _____
Burr
Girlfriend, _____, you could be my girlfriend
You could be my girlfriend until the ---- _____ ends
Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and
Voice goin _____ on this hook like a whirl wind
Swaggie
PRE CHORUS
CHORUS
So give me a _____, ‘cause you’re all I need girl
Spend a _____ wit your boy I’ll be calling you my girlfriend
If I ____ your man, _____ never leave you girl
I just want to l_____ you, and treat you right
CHORUS
Na na na, na na na, na na na
Ya girl
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your boyfriend.
CHORUS
So give me a _____, ‘cause you’re all I need girl
Spend a _____ wit your boy I’ll be calling you my girlfriend
If I ____ your man, _____ never leave you girl
I just want to l_____ you, and treat you right
CHORUS
Na na na, na na na, na na na
Ya girl
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your boyfriend.
IF I WERE A BOY
Beyonce
If I _____ a boy
Even just for a _____
I’d roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
_____ beer with the guys
And chase after _____
I’d kick it with who I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it
'Cause they’d stick up for me
If I were a boy
I think I _____ understand
How it feels to _____ a girl
I swear I’d be a _____ man
I’d listen to her
'Cause I _____ how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he’s taken you for granted
And _____ you had got destroyed
If I were a boy
I _____ turn off my phone
Tell everyone it’s broken
So they’d think that I _____ sleepin’ alone
I’d put myself first
And make the _____ as I go
'Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waitin’ for me to come _____
To come home
CHORUS
It's a little too _____ for you to come back
Say it's just a _____
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I _____ wait for you
You thought wrong
But you’re just a boy
You _____ understand
Yeah, you don’t understand
How it feels to love a girl, someday
You _____ you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it _____
Until you lose the one you wanted
'Cause you’ve taken her for granted
And everything you have got destroyed
But you’re just a boy
Even just for a _____
I’d roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
_____ beer with the guys
And chase after _____
I’d kick it with who I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it
'Cause they’d stick up for me
If I were a boy
I think I _____ understand
How it feels to _____ a girl
I swear I’d be a _____ man
I’d listen to her
'Cause I _____ how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he’s taken you for granted
And _____ you had got destroyed
If I were a boy
I _____ turn off my phone
Tell everyone it’s broken
So they’d think that I _____ sleepin’ alone
I’d put myself first
And make the _____ as I go
'Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waitin’ for me to come _____
To come home
CHORUS
It's a little too _____ for you to come back
Say it's just a _____
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I _____ wait for you
You thought wrong
But you’re just a boy
You _____ understand
Yeah, you don’t understand
How it feels to love a girl, someday
You _____ you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it _____
Until you lose the one you wanted
'Cause you’ve taken her for granted
And everything you have got destroyed
But you’re just a boy
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario